For more information on living in Sanctuary Lakes Resort please refer to our adapted publication to Consumer Affairs' 'Guide to owning, managing and living in an owners corporation' Quick Guide to Owners Corporation Living at Sanctuary Lakes.
There are a number of regulations, codes and policies that apply throughout owners corporations (OCs) within the resort. Lot owners receive the Owners Corporation Rules with their title. Useful documents include:
- The Code of Conduct for committee members.
- The Homeowner Building Code contains information on both the standards for design, and the design approval process.
- The Fencing Code contains information and standards for design for fencing used within the resort.
- The Garden Shed Information Sheet contains information and standards for garden sheds within the resort.
- Letterbox Standards within the resort must comply with both Australia Post requirements, as well as Sanctuary Lakes Resort design guidelines.
- The Nature Strip Policy, applies to all non-gated communities with the exception of the properties located along the Boulevard which are maintained by Sanctuary Lakes Resort Maintenance.
- Owners Corporation Act 2006
- Owners Corporation Regulations 2018
- SLRS Company Constitution
- OC Complaint Notice
- Customer Service Charter
The Architectural Review Committee (ARC) was established by the Sanctuary Lakes Resort developers to ensure that the covenants set out in the Homeowners Building Code are followed.
Applications can be made to the SLARC by submitting forms to:
Sanctuary Lakes Architectural Review Committee (SLARC)
72 Greg Norman Drive
Sanctuary Lakes VIC 3030
Phone: 03 9394 9400
Sanctuary Lakes Architectural Review Committee's (ARC) written approval is required prior to works commencing on the lot.
On 27 April 2012, the Board of Directors implemented a Zero Tolerance Policy. The Policy was set out in the following order:
Sanctuary Lakes Resort Services Limited (SLRS) has a zero tolerance policy on aggressive, abusive, threatening and/or violent behaviour towards its staff and contractors by anyone.
This policy applies to such behaviour whether it be delivered by telephone, e-mail, letter or in person.
Offenders attending the SLRS office or various work places will be removed by Security. Legal action will be considered.
By order of the Board of Directors
27 April 2012